• Skyline High School is hosting a basketball camp for ages third through eighth grade on December 27-28. Please join Tyler Cerveny, Skyline’s varsity coach, along with SHS coaching staff for the camp which is intended for both girls and boys at any skill level. The goal of this camp is to teach fundamentals, hold contests and play actual games. Cost is $50 and will run from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day. Contact Sue Prahl at 720-666-1093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or to register..
• Monarch High School needs a girls varsity tennis coach. Interested parties can apply on the BVSD website to job posting #41298.
• Holy Family needs assistant track coaches. Please send resumes to Ben Peterson at email@example.com.
• Fairview High School is seeking candidates for several coaching positions, including head girls soccer coach, head junior varsity boys lacrosse coach, assistant boys lacrosse coach and two assistants for girls lacrosse. Head to the Boulder Valley School District job page (https://jobs.bvsd.org/) for postings.
• Dawson School is looking for an assistant high school girls lacrosse coach and an assistant middle school girls soccer coach. If interested please email Mike Jacobsma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• High school baseball umpires are needed for the upcoming baseball season. Training starts in January 2019. Interested individuals please submit an email with your contact information to email@example.com or contact area director Pat Corcoran at 720-626-7464.
• Strategic Student-Athlete, founded by Peter Chandler, is hosting a free panel discussion called “College Baseball from the Players’ Perspectives” on Thursday, Dec. 20 at the Boulder Public Library’s Boulder Creek Room from 6-7:30 p.m.
Submit items to be included in the message board to firstname.lastname@example.org. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps and fundraisers.