BoCoPreps.com writers Adam Dunivan and Brad Cochi sit down to discuss some of the major takeaways and events from Week 1 football games in the BoCo area and preview Week 2 games. To listen on a mobile device, CLICK HERE.
Topics covered in this episode:
• How “for real” is 4A No. 4 Broomfield after a 55-14 rivalry win over Legacy?
• 3A No. 5 Mead came from behind to beat Lewis-Palmer in Week 1. How well have the Mavericks retooled this season after reaching the quarterfinals?
• What to expect from Mead at 4A No. 10 Skyline this Friday.
• What is says about Skyline’s developing depth that the Falcons were able to win in Week 1 with a backup quarterback.
• After surprising preseason No. 4 Pueblo South in Week 1, has Holy Family found a quarterback that can reestablish the Tigers as a offensive juggernaut?
• Questions surrounding how 4A No. 9 Longmont might look when the Trojans open the season against Pueblo East on the road Thursday.
• What stood out to Adam about Fairview quarterback Aidan Atkinson, as well as some of his teammates, in his junior year debut last week against Boulder.
• A look at several other matchups on deck for Week 2.
• Much more.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/BoCoPreps