• The Broomfield wrestling program is hosting a golf tournament on Sept. 15 at Eagle Trace Golf Course. Cost is $100, $85 for Broomfield wrestling alumni. Registration includes 18 holes of golf, cart, thank you bag and dinner at Liquid Mechanic Brewing Company. You can also attend the dinner without participating in the golf tournament for $25 a person and that includes dinner, dessert and two drink tickets. Raffle items and silent auction items available. Proceeds go to help the 2018-19 team travel to Reno Tournament of Champions and a team tournament in Temecula, Calif. Contact Angella Watt @email@example.com or 720-363-8176 to register or for more info.
• The Fairview and Boulder Gold Crown Volleyball program is hosting open gyms for middle school girls from 6- 8 p.m. at the East Boulder Community Center Gym. Go to the website for sign-ups and additional information for the fall Junior High League: eteamz.com/fairviewbouldergoldcrownvolleyball/.
• Silver Creek is looking for a sub-varsity girls volleyball coach and a dance team instructor. Interested applicants should apply through the district’s hiring website (hr.svvsd.org). Contact the head volleyball coach, Tatum McKenzie (mckenzie_tatum) or the athletic director, Kyle Schuyler (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
• The Boulder Junior Panthers youth basketball organization will be holding tryouts for the 2018-19 basketball season for players entering 4th-8th grade on Sunday, Aug. 26th in the gym at Boulder High School. 4th-6th graders will tryout from 9-10:15 a.m. 7th and 8th graders will tryout from 10:30-11:45 a.m. To register go to go.teamsnap.com/forms/136005. Contact Steve Gansfield at email@example.com with questions.
• The Boulder Junior Panthers youth basketball organization is seeking coaches for the upcoming season. Ages range from 4th-8th grade. Interested candidates should be able to commit to two 1.5 hour practices on weekday evenings and coaching Sunday games around the Denver Metro area. Practices begin mid October and the season runs through February. Coaching experience or experience working with children/adolescents is preferred. Basketball playing or coaching experience is necessary. Interested candidates email Steve Gansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dawson is seeking an assistant volleyball, assistant boys’ soccer, assistant cyclocross, assistant basketball, assistant girls’ lacrosse, head middle school baseball coach for the 2018-19 fall and spring seasons. Contact athletic director Mike Jacobsma at: email@example.com.
• Shining Mountain Waldorf School, a Positive Coaching Alliance partner has the following coaching positions open: middle school volleyball head coach; high school volleyball assistant coach; middle school cross-country head coach; middle school track and field head coach; middle school track and field assistant coach; high school track and field assistant coach. Contact HRMgr@smwaldorf.org for more information.
• Monarch High School has openings for assistant girls basketball coaches. Interested applicants should contact Gail Hook at firstname.lastname@example.org and apply for the position at bvsd.org.
• Peak to Peak is searching for several coaches including a JV girls soccer coach, a JV girls tennis coach, girls tennis HOD, head track and field HOD, head girls baketball HOD, middle school boys soccer, middle school volleyball, assistant high school boys soccer, assistant softball, HOD cheer coach, JV goys tennis coach and HOD boys tennis coach. Contact Dan Seidman at email@example.com or call 303-453-4794 for further information.
Submit items to be included in the message board at firstname.lastname@example.org. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.