• Lyons is seeking a head girls volleyball coach. Contact Jason Maguire at 303-823-6631. Or follow this link to apply: www.applitrack.com/stvrain/onlineapp/default.aspx.
• Nederland High School is seeking a head girls varsity volleyball coach and a head boys varsity soccer coach for the fall 2018 season. Interested candidates can apply online at bvsd.org. Contact athletic director Rick Elertson at 720-561-4910 or email@example.com for more information/questions.
• Frederick High School is searching for an assistant boys basketball coach. Contact Enoch Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Mead High School is searching for a head varsity volleyball coach and a head varsity cheerleading coach. Interested candidates should contact AD Chad Eisentrager at 720-494-3946.
• Peak to Peak High School is seeking a high school track coach experienced in sprints and hurdles and a high school boys golf coach. For more information, please contact Peter Chandler, AD 303-453-4794 or email: email@example.com or visit the school’s website at www.peaktopeak.org.
• Dawson is seeking a an assistant canoe/kayak coach, head middle school baseball coach, assistant middle school girls soccer coach, head varsity boys soccer coach and assistant volleyball coach for the 2018 spring and fall seasons. Contact athletic director Mike Jacobsma at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Longmont Baseball League will host spring training clinics at Sandstone Ranch ono Saturday, March 24th and 31st from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. These trainings launch a season-long skill development curriculum based on the principles of becoming a five-tool player. All clinics are free to LBL players registered for the 2018 season. LBL is a youth baseball league serving families in the St. Vrain Valley School District boundaries and surrounding communities. The affordable opportunity welcomes all skill levels, offering both recreational and competitive (travel) team options for youth ages 5-17. To register for the 50th Anniversary Season of the LBL and to take advantage of free baseball training opportunities all season visit www.longmontbaseball.org and click the 2018 Recreational Player Registration tab on the left side of the home page.
• Under the Lights, a coed K-8th non-contact football league is coming to Lafayette in the spring of 2018. The 2018 season will run from April 7 to May 19. Games and practices will be held on Saturday afternoons/evenings at Peak to Peak Charter School and practices will take place one hour prior to game time. Registration is currently open and is offering early bird pricing. Registration fees include an Under Armour shirt and shorts for the players. Go to .facebook.com/underthelightsboulder/ or uaflag.com/page/show/3588853-boulder-lafayette-2018-spring-season- for more information.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.