• The CHSBUA is now recruiting and training umpires for the spring baseball season. Get help gearing up, learning the rules, and mastering the mechanics of umpiring high school baseball. Training and mentoring provided throughout the season. Contact Matt Hemmendinger at firstname.lastname@example.org and find the next training at bvua.org/schedule.
• Peak to Peak High School is seeking several coaches for the upcoming seasons. The Pumas are looking for a head track coach with experience running meets, an assistant track coach with hurdles experience, an assistant track coach with throws experience, a head tennis coach for boys and girls, a head boys golf coach and an assistant girls soccer coach. For more information, please contact Peter Chandler, AD 303-453-4794 or email: email@example.com or visit the school’s website at www.peaktopeak.org.
• Dawson is seeking a head middle school baseball coach, head varsity boys soccer coach and assistant volleyball coach for the 2018 spring and fall seasons. Contact athletic director Mike Jacobsma at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Under the Lights, a coed K-8th non-contact football league is coming to Lafayette in the spring of 2018. The 2018 season will run from April 7 to May 19. Games and practices will be held on Saturday afternoons/evenings at Peak to Peak Charter School and practices will take place one hour prior to game time. Registration is currently open and is offering early bird pricing. Registration fees include an Under Armour shirt and shorts for the players. Go to .facebook.com/underthelightsboulder/ or uaflag.com/page/show/3588853-boulder-lafayette-2018-spring-season- for more information.
• Please join the NHS Cheer Coach and the NHS Cheerleaders on Feb. 3 from 8 a.m. to noon for Kindergarten thru 8th grade students at NHS. Campers will learn motions, skits and cheers along with a routine which they will then perform at half time of the Feb. 6 NHS Basketball game. Camp costs $65 and will include a t-shirt and hair bow. Contact email@example.com or call her at 720-666-1093 for further information.
Submit items to be included in the message board at firstname.lastname@example.org. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.