• Niwot High School is seeking a head C-team and varsity assistant baseball coach. Contact AD Chase McBride at email@example.com.
• Peak to Peak High School is seeking a head track coach. For more information, please contact Peter Chandler, AD 303-453-4794 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school’s website at www.peaktopeak.org.
• Dawson is seeking a head varsity girls soccer coach, middle school baseball coach and head varsity boys soccer coach for the 2018 spring and fall seasons. Contact athletic director Mike Jacobsma at: email@example.com.
• Skyline High School Winter Basketball Camp: Join Tyler Cerveny, SHS boys varsity coach along with players and coaching staff who will be offering a camp December 18-19. The camp is for girls and boys, 3rd through 8th grade and will be held from 8 a.m.-noon both days in the SHS gym. Cost is $40. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-666-1093 for information.
• Under the Lights, a coed K-8th non-contact football league is coming to Lafayette in the spring of 2018. The 2018 season will run from April 7 to May 19. Games and practices will be held on Saturday afternoons/evenings at Peak to Peak Charter School and practices will take place one hour prior to game time. Registration is currently open and is offering early bird pricing. Registration fees include an Under Armour shirt and shorts for the players. Go to .facebook.com/underthelightsboulder/ or uaflag.com/page/show/3588853-boulder-lafayette-2018-spring-season- for more information.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.