• Broomfield High School is seeking an assistant softball coach. Contact Paula Seifried at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Silver Creek is seeking a head varsity soccer coach, a head cross country coach and a head track coach. To apply, go to www.svvsd.org or contact Silver Creek athletic director Marty Tonjes at 720-494-3722.
• Legacy High School is seeking a head volleyball coach. To apply, go to www.adams12.org or contact Kylie Russell at 720-972-6707.
• Broomfield High School is seeking a 3rd level boys soccer coach for the fall. For more info, contact coach Jim Davidson at email@example.com.
• Fairview High School is seeking two assistant coaches for girls swimming. Contact Bob Smartt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-448-0516
• Diamond baseball of Boulder is looking for two assistant coaches for its Legion B teams this summer. The teams will be playing 40-50 games, including three-four Colorado tournaments. The season runs from late May through July. Coaches should have some high school coaching experience. All coaches must pass a background check. Salary is negotiable. Contact Todd Calvin at email@example.com or 303-817-3722.
• The Mead volleyball program will host its summer camp July 11-13 at Mead High School. The camp is for 3rd-8th graders and will run from 9-11 a.m. all three days. For registration and other information please email coach Michael Dumler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost of the camp is $50 and includes a T-shirt.
• Monarch head football coach Phil Bravo will be hosting the 20th annual East County Football Camp June 9-11 at Monarch High School. The camp is open to grades 3-7 and costs $125. Denver Broncos quarterback Mark Sanchez and CU receiver Jay MacIntyre, along with other local coaches and players, are scheduled to be among the instructors. Go to www.bravosclipboard.com for more information and to register.
• Fairview High is hosting a youth summer football camp that will run every Tuesday and Thursday June 7-July 14th at the high school. The camp is open to players 12-14 entering 7th or 8th grade and costs $75 for all six weeks. Contact coach Tom McCartney at email@example.com or 720-561-5326 or Mark Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
• Longmont head football coach Doug Johnson and Trojans varsity football players will be hosting a youth camp for incoming second through sixth graders June 7-10 from 1-3 p.m.. Scholarships are available, cost is $40. Contact coach J at email@example.com or give him a call at 720-448-2628 to register your camper.
• Skyline High will host a basketball camp for boys and girls grades 3-8 June 6-10 at the high school. Cost is $60 per campers ($40 for each additional sibling) and will run from 8 a.m.-noon for 3-6th grade, 1-5p.m. for 6-8th grades. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• The Boulder girls basketball program will host a middle school camp for all incoming 6-8th grade girls June 21-23 from 8:30-10:30 a.m. at the Boulder High School main gym. Cost is $50. To register/pay, go to schools.bvsd.org/boulderhigh, click “pay fees here” in bottom right corner, select “sports camp registration and fee payment” and then find the appropriate clinic. More info: email coach Klippert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Fairview boys basketball program will host a pair of camps at the high school this summer for boys and girls in grades 3-12. Cost is $90 per camper. Registration can be found on the Fairview boy’s basketball website and walkup registrations will be accepted. For more info, contact coach Patrick Burke at email@example.com.
• The Holy Family boys basketball program will host a pair of Tiger Youth boys basketball camps at the high school this summer. The first camp is for grades 3-5 and runs June 6-8 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and costs $75 per camper. The second camp is for grades 6-9 and runs June 13-16 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and costs $175 per camper. For more information, contact coach Pete Villecco at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-335-5638.
• The Boulder high boys basketball program will be hosting a summer skills camp from June 6-9. The camp is open to students entering grades 2-8 and will take place at Boulder High School from 8-11 am. All registration will take place through the Boulder High School website and is accessible at boulderhighschool.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=rw_SportsCamps
and then by clicking on the Boys Basketball link. For additional information please contact head coach Jack Clarke at email@example.com.
• Fairview will host a summer swim camp from through July 14 at the South Boulder Recreation Center. The camp is open to everyone entering 6th-12th grade and runs Monday through Thursday from 3:45-5:30 p.m. Cost is $400 for full camp; $200 for half camp. For more information or questions, contact coach Franny Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fairviewhs.org/site https://www.fairviewhs.org/sites/girls-swim-dives/girls-swim-dive.
• Fairview will host a basketball skill development camp for boys and girls from June 6-9 at the Fairview High School gym. Cost is $60 before May 13, $75 after and includes a T-shirt. For more information or questions, contact coach Beauchamp at email@example.com or 720-561-3381.
Submit items to be included in the message board at firstname.lastname@example.org. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.