• Silver Creek is seeking a head dance coach. Interested applicants may email athletic director Marty Tonjes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Boulder High baseball program is hosting a three-day youth camp July 13-15 at Iris Fields. The camp for ages 8-11 runs from 8:45-10:30 a.m. and the camp for ages 12-14 runs from 10:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. For more information visit boulderhighbaseball.com.
• Monarch is seeking a boys tennis coach. Interested applicants may email athletic director Russ McKinstry at email@example.com.
• Erie is seeking a boys tennis coach. Interested applicants may email athletic director Richie Wildenhaus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Centaurus football program will host its 2015 Warrior Youth Football Camp at Centaurus High School, July 27-29 from 10 a.m.-noon for kids ages 7-14. This is a non-padded camp for all position players. For more information contact Bob Carskie at 720-561-7565 or visit www.chswarriorfootball.com.
• The Boulder High football program is seeking a defensive line coach and a defensive coordinator with knowledge of the 5-2 defense. The Panthers also are seeking a video staff member who has experience with the video software and apps for Hudl. For more information contact head coach Robert Simmons at email@example.com.
• The Boulder High football program is hosting a full-pad contact camp for 2nd-8th graders July 20-22 from 5-7 p.m. For more information contact head coach Bob Simmons at 720-561-2325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Peak to Peak High School is searching for the following coaches for the 2015-16 school year: assistant cross country; assistant track (with knowledge of jumps); and assistant girls basketball. Interested applicants may contact athletic director Peter Chandler at 303-453-4794 or email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/BoCoPreps