• The Niwot volleyball program is seeking an assistant coach. Interested applicants may contact head coach Preston Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or athletic director Chase McBride at email@example.com.
• The Boulder High football program is seeking a defensive line coach and a defensive coordinator with knowledge of the 5-2 defense. The Panthers also are seeking a video staff member who has experience with the video software and apps for Hudl. For more information contact head coach Robert Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Mead volleyball program will host its summer camp July 7-9 at Mead High School. The camp is for 6th-8th graders and will run from 2-4 pm. For registration and other information email head coach Michael Dumler at email@example.com or visit meadathletics.org/main/teamcamps/id/78868/seasonid/382771.
• The Longmont boys basketball program will host its summer camp June 15-19 at Lifebridge Christian Church. The camp for grades 3-6 will run 8-10 a.m. and the camp for grades 7-9 runs 10:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Call 303-827-4014 for more information.
• The Boulder Collegians are hosting a golf outing June 28 at Flatirons Golf Course. For more information contact general manager Matt Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Boulder High football program is hosting a full-pad contact camp for 2nd-8th graders July 20-22 from 5-7 p.m.; a team camp for 9th-12th graders June 1-30 and July 7-31, Mondays through Thursdays, 8 a.m.-12 noon; a conditioning camp for boys 2nd-8th graders, June 1-26, 10-11 a.m.; and a conditioning camp for girls 9th-12th graders June 1-26, 11 a.m.-12 noon. The conditioning camps run on Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays. For more information contact head coach Bob Simmons at 720-561-2325 or email@example.com.
• Boulder Valley Girls Softball Association and BoCo Fast Pitch are partnering to run a camp for girls softball players living in Boulder, Lafayette and Louisville on June 22. For registration and other information go to bocofp.homestead.com/2015ClinicsCamp3.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Peak to Peak High School is searching for the following coaches for the 2015-16 school year: assistant cross country; assistant track (with knowledge of jumps); and assistant girls basketball. Interested applicants may contact athletic director Peter Chandler at 303-453-4794 or email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/BoCoPreps