• The 2015 Warrior Youth Basketball Camp will be held at Centaurus High School, June 8-11. The morning session of the camp is open to boys entering 2nd-5th grade, and the afternoon session is open to boys entering 6th-8th grade. For more information, and to register, please visit www.warriorhoops.us
• Holy Family High School is seeking a head wrestling coach. For more information contact athletic director Ben Peterson at 303-410-1411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Registration deadline is approaching for spring and summer leagues for the Boulder Valley Girls Softball Association. Leagues are available for girls ages 5-18. For more information visit bouldersoftball.org.
• Peak to Peak High School is searching for the following coaches for the 2015-16 school year: head girls basketball; head boys basketball; head cheer; and head middle school girls basketball. Interested applicants may contact athletic director Peter Chandler at 303-453-4794 or email@example.com.
• The Boulder High football program is seeking applicants for the following three assistant coach positions — varsity RB/DB, varsity offensive line/TE, and freshman OL/DL. Although not required, it is preferable that applicants have special teams experience. There also is a need for volunteer coaches for the freshmen level skill positions. Please send resumes to head coach Robert Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Longmont Christian School is looking for a volleyball coach for the 2015 season. Please contact athletic director Melody Jauregui at 303-776-3254 or email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/BoCoPreps