• The Boulder Junior Panthers youth basketball organization is seeking interested individuals to coach youth basketball teams. Ages range from grades 5-8. Candidates should be able to commit to two one and a half hour practices on weekday evenings and coaching Sunday games around the Denver Metro area. Coaching experience or experience working with children/adolescents preferred. Basketball playing or coaching experience is necessary. Candidates should email coach Eric Eisenhard at firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will be filled by August 31.
• The Centaurus volleyball program will host a camp Aug. 4-6. Grades 9-12 go from 8:30-10:30 a.m. and grades 5-8 go from 10:30 a.m.-noon. Visit the CHS website for registration information or contact head coach Bev Sanders at Bev.email@example.com.
• Monarch is seeking several assistant football coaches for the 2014 season. For more information contact head coach Phil Bravo at Phil.Bravo@bvsd.org.
• Frederick High School is looking for three assistant football coaches — a JV defensive coordinator, a defensive assistant, and a C-Team coach. For more information contact head coach Thad Lear at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Silver Creek High School is seeking a head baseball coach as well as an assistant boys tennis coach. For more information contact athletic director Marty Tonjes at email@example.com.
• Peak to Peak Charter School is seeking qualified applicants for the positions of high school head girls softball, assistant softball, head cross country, assistant boys soccer, assistant volleyball, assistant boys and girls tennis, assistant boys track, and assistant girls basketball coaches for the 2014-15 school year. Additionally, Peak to Peak middle school is seeking applicants for the position of track coach. For further information please contact athletic director Peter Chandler at 303-453-4794 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Erie softball program will host a camp Aug. 4-7 at the Erie softball fields. The morning session is for 3rd – 8th grade students, and runs from 9 a.m.-noon. The afternoon session is for Erie high school students grades 9-12 and runs from 2-6 p.m. For more information contact coach Bob Bledsoe at email@example.com or 303-229-6718.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/BoCoPreps