• The Rattlers lacrosse program is hosting tryouts for its U11, U13, U15 and U17 teams on Sunday, March 19 and again on Sunday, March 23. On both dates the tryouts for the U11 and U13 teams will run from noon until 1:30, and the U15 and U17 tryouts will run from 1:30 to 3 p.m. Both events at Williams Turf Field in Superior. For more information contact David Auday at email@example.com or visit rattlerslax.net.
• Peak to Peak Charter School is seeking qualified applicants for the positions of high school assistant boys soccer, assistant girls volleyball and assistant girls basketball coaches for the 2014-15 school year. Additionally, Peak to Peak middle school is seeking applicants for the position of middle school girls soccer as well as a middle school track coach (experienced in sprinting and jumping) for this spring. Applicants should complete an application on the Peak to Peak website. For further information please contact athletic director Peter Chandler at 303-453-4794 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Boulder High softball program’s annual indoor Winter Clinic for girls in grades 3 through 7 will be held Saturday from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Boulder High. Contact head coach Susan Guegan at email@example.com.
• Boulder High School is seeking highly motivated football coaches for offensive and defensive positions. There is also a need for volunteer coaches for the freshmen program, specifically for the offensive/defensive line. Other freshmen positions will be considered. Candidates are subject to BVSD background checks and standard hiring procedures. Please send resumes to head coach Robert Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Flatirons Volleyball Club is holding its “Little Spikers” classes for fourth and fifth graders every Saturday through March from 10-11:30 a.m. at Eldorado K-8 School in Louisville. For more information visit flatironsvbc.org.
• Erie High School is seeking qualified applicants for the head coach position in football. Interested candidates should email a resume/cover letter to EHS athletic director Richie Wildenhaus at email@example.com.
• Erie also is seeking qualified applicants for its new boys and girls soccer programs launching in 2014-15. Candidates can apply for either one of the positions or both together. Resumes/cover letters should be sent to EHS athletic director Richie Wildenhaus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lyons High School is seeking a head coach and an assistant coach for its softball program. Interested applicants should contact athletic director Kathleen Leiding at email@example.com.
• Boulder Pride Softball is looking for players to fill a few spots on its 12U team as well as the 16U/18U combo team. If interested, contact Tom Schantz at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Boulder High School will host a sports gala on Friday at the Elks Club to raise funds for the school’s athletic program. Events will include a live and silent auction, live music and more. For more information contact Romy LaBorde at 303-324-6848 or email@example.com.
• Monarch is seeking a head softball coach. Interested applicants should email athletic director Lani Nobles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/BoCoPreps