• Holy Family needs assistant track coaches. Please send resumes to Ben Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fairview High School is seeking candidates for several coaching positions, including head junior varsity boys lacrosse coach, assistant boys lacrosse coach and two assistants for girls lacrosse. Head to the Boulder Valley School District job page (https://jobs.bvsd.org/) for postings.
• Dawson School is looking for an assistant high school girls' soccer coach, an assistant Canoe/Kayak coach and an assistant middle school girls' soccer coach this spring. For the fall, it is also looking for an assistant volleyball coach, assistant boys' tennis coach and a head middle school golf coach. If you are interested please email Mike Jacobsma at email@example.com.
• High school baseball umpires are needed for the upcoming baseball season. Training has already started. Interested individuals please submit an email with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact area director Pat Corcoran at 720-626-7464.
• Boulder Rugby is looking for high school boys players for the 2019 season, particularly freshmen and sophomore boys to fill out the junior varsity-level team. Any Boulder/Broomfield/southwest Weld County high school students are welcome. Practices are underway.
• Peak to Peak High School is looking for an assistant track coach who specializes in jumps, sprints and relays. Please contact athletic director Dan Seidman with inquiries at 303-453-4794 or check out the job description on the Peak to Peak website at peaktopeak.org.
• Monarch High School is seeking applicants for the head coach positions for softball and cheer. Interested parties must apply on the BVSD website and may contact Eric Gustafson for information at email@example.com or 720-561-5640.
Submit items to be included in the message board to firstname.lastname@example.org. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps and fundraisers.