• Holy Family needs assistant track coaches. Please send resumes to Ben Peterson at email@example.com.
• Fairview High School is seeking candidates for several coaching positions, including head girls soccer coach, head junior varsity boys lacrosse coach, assistant boys lacrosse coach and two assistants for girls lacrosse. Head to the Boulder Valley School District job page (https://jobs.bvsd.org/) for postings.
• Dawson School is looking for an assistant high school girls lacrosse coach and an assistant middle school girls soccer coach. If interested please email Mike Jacobsma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• High school baseball umpires are needed for the upcoming baseball season. Training is being conducted in January 2019. Interested individuals please submit an email with your contact information to email@example.com or contact area director Pat Corcoran at 720-626-7464.
• The Monarch girls basketball team is hosting an alumni night on Friday, Jan. 18 during their home game against Fairview. All past players are welcome to attend the game, be recognized at halftime and stay for a social gathering after the game. Also past players would be invited to a Saturday morning practice at MHS at 10 a.m. for a question-and-answer session. Please send a short bio through email to Gail Hook (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance of attending.
Submit items to be included in the message board to email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps and fundraisers.