• The Longmont Trojan Baseball 2019 Spring Feeder Team will have it's first tryout on Aug. 26 from 3-5 p.m. This tryout is open to all athletes that will attend Longmont High School in the fall of 2019. The team will play spring 2019 from March to mid May, and the athletes will then be offered a spot on a summer feeder team that plays from end of May to mid July. More info: contact coach Tom Fobes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Broomfield wrestling program is hosting a golf tournament on Sept. 15 at Eagle Trace Golf Course. Cost is $100, $85 for Broomfield wrestling alumni. Registration includes 18 holes of golf, cart, thank you bag and dinner at Liquid Mechanic Brewing Company. You can also attend the dinner without participating in the golf tournament for $25 a person and that includes dinner, dessert and two drink tickets. Raffle items and silent auction items available. Proceeds go to help the 2018-19 team travel to Reno Tournament of Champions and a team tournament in Temecula, Calif. Contact Angella Watt @email@example.com or 720-363-8176 to register or for more info.
• The Fairview and Boulder Gold Crown Volleyball program is hosting open gyms for middle school girls from 6- 8 p.m. at the East Boulder Community Center Gym. Go to the website for sign-ups and additional information for the fall Junior High League: eteamz.com/fairviewbouldergoldcrownvolleyball/.
• The Boulder Junior Panthers youth basketball organization will be holding tryouts for the 2018-19 basketball season for players entering 4th-8th grade on Sunday, Aug. 26th in the gym at Boulder High School. 4th-6th graders will tryout from 9-10:15 a.m. 7th and 8th graders will tryout from 10:30-11:45 a.m. To register go to go.teamsnap.com/forms/136005. Contact Steve Gansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
• The Boulder Junior Panthers youth basketball organization is seeking coaches for the upcoming season. Ages range from 4th-8th grade. Interested candidates should be able to commit to two 1.5 hour practices on weekday evenings and coaching Sunday games around the Denver Metro area. Practices begin mid October and the season runs through February. Coaching experience or experience working with children/adolescents is preferred. Basketball playing or coaching experience is necessary. Interested candidates email Steve Gansfield at email@example.com.
Submit items to be included in the message board at firstname.lastname@example.org. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.