• The week of Thanksgiving Lifesparq will be hosting a series of stroke, starts, and turns swimming clinics at Veteran's Memorial Aquatics Center from 9-11:30 a.m. Each clinic will be stroke specific and include technique progressions, starts, turns, relay exchanges, and recovery and will cost $49/each. Lifesparq is also winter training/high school preseason training programs that begin in November and run through February. Learn more and register at lifesparqperformance.com/training.
• Under the Lights, a co-ed K-8th non-contact football league is coming to Lafayette in the spring of 2018. The 2018 season will run from April 7 to May 19. Games and practices will be held on Saturday afternoons/evenings at Peak to Peak Charter School and practices will take place one hour prior to game time. Registration is currently open and is offering early bird pricing. Registration fees include an Under Armour shirt and shorts for the players. Go to .facebook.com/underthelightsboulder/ or uaflag.
• Peak to Peak High School is seeking an assistant high school track coach knowledgeable in throws, an assistant high school track coach knowledgeable in sprints and relays and a high school boys soccer coach. For more information, please contact Peter Chandler, AD 303-453-4794 or email: email@example.com.
• Holy Family is seeking a varsity long and triple jump coach for the upcoming season. Contact Will Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Broomfield Eagles wrestling is holding registrations through the month of November on Monday and Wednesday from 6-7:45 p.m. at the Broomfield High School wrestling room. Contact Kevin Lucero at email@example.com for more information.
• Niwot High School is seeking a boys D-team head basketball coach. Contact AD Chase McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Anyone interested in becoming a high school basketball official for the upcoming year should contact Scott Parson, Area 9 recruiter and basketball director, at 970-690-3263.
• Dawson baseball is seeking a pitching coach for the 2017-18 school year. If interested please contact athletic director Mike Jacobsma at: email@example.com
• Bolder Bison Baseball has openings for youth coaches for the 2018 season. Practices begin in late January with games ending in late May. Paid coaching positions are available for the 9U and 14U age groups. More info go to diamondbaseball.org or contact Chris Bukowski, Bison director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.