• Niwot High School is seeking a boys D-team head basketball coach. Contact AD Chase McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Broomfield wrestling program will host a benefit golf tournament on Sept. 24 at Eagle Trace Golf Course. Cost is $100 per person and lunch is provided. Hole sponsorships are available. Contact Patrick DeCamillis at email@example.com.
• Anyone interested in becoming a high school basketball official for the upcoming year should contact Scott Parson, Area 9 recruiter and basketball director, at 970-690-3263.
• Dawson baseball is seeking a pitching coach for the 2017-18 school year. If interested please contact athletic director Mike Jacobsma at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Flatirons Volleyball Club is hosting an open gym for all Rocky Mountain Region USA Volleyball members plus anyone wanting a spot on a Flatirons VBC club team. Info: www.flatironsvbc.com or email email@example.com
• Bolder Bison Baseball has openings for youth coaches for the 2018 season. Practices begin in late January with games ending in late May. Paid coaching positions are available for the 9U and 14U age groups. More info go to diamondbaseball.org or contact Chris Bukowski, Bison director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.