• The Boulder Daily Camera, BuffZone.com and BoCoPreps.com is seeking a sports clerk for the upcoming school year. Must be willing to work nights and weekends. Opportunity to do some writing available. Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume to email@example.com or call 303-473-1315.
• The Colorado Storm North 02 Select team that qualified for the US. Youth Soccer President's Cup finals in Florida this past weekend, lost their first game to the Arkansas Rush in pool play 4-1, but got another shot at them in the finals and capitalized.
After falling behind 2-0 in the first five minutes on Sunday, the Storm rallied and equalized the match in the 40th minute. They fell behind again early in the second half, but three consecutive second-half goals from Paige Vogel, Makayla Merlo (Legacy) and Bridget Feeley was enough to guide the Storm to eventual 5-4 victory.
• The 2017 Lightning Youth Football Skills Camp, sponsored by Dick's Sporting Goods, will be held July 24-27 at Legacy High School. Legacy head coach Wayne Voorhees will run this full contact camp that will teach basic football fundamentals and skills. Current Legacy coaches and players will be on hand. Cost is $125 and there will be a camp check-in/registration and shop day on Sunday, July 23 from 12-5 p.m. at Dick's Flatirons Mall. All players receive a jersey. Online registration is available at assn.la/Reg/?r=1:217521. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ken at 303-898-9277.
• The Boulder Junior Panthers youth basketball organization is holding tryouts for players entering 4th-8th grade on Sunday, Aug. 27th in the gym at Boulder High School. 4th, 5th and 6th graders will tryout from 9:15 a.m.-10:45 a.m. 7th and 8th graders will tryout from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.. To register go to go.teamsnap.com/forms/69294. Questions?: Steve Gansfield at email@example.com.
• The Boulder Junior Panthers youth basketball organization is seeking volunteers to coach youth boys basketball teams. Ages range from 5th-8th grade. Interested candidates should be able to commit to two 1.5 hour practices on weekday evenings and coaching Sunday games around the Denver Metro area. Practices begin mid October and the season runs through February. Coaching experience or experience working with children/adolescents is preferred. Basketball playing or coaching experience is necessary. Interested candidates email Steve Gansfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Frederick Warriors girls basketball program will host a youth camp on July 31-Aug. 3 from 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.. The camp is open to girls and boys entering grades 4-8 in fall of 2017. The cost is $75 and includes a T-shirt and lunch on the final day of camp. Contact coach Brett Andersen for more information email@example.com or (530)-574-5232.
• Silver Creek is hosting a youth football camp July 31-Aug. 2 from 8-11 a.m. for ages 7-14. The camp will be taught by current and former staff and players. Cost is $70 and includes a T-shirt. To register or for additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-666-1093.
• The Niwot High School basketball coaching staff and players are hosting a camp for boys and girls in grades 2-8 on Aug. 7-10 from 9-11:30 a.m. Campers will be separated according to age and cost is $75 and includes a T-shirt. Contact email@example.com or call 720-666-1093.
• Niwot football coach Jeremy Lanter along with NHS players and coaching staff will host a four day camp at NHS on July 24-27 from 5-7p.m. The camp will be for ages 7-14 and will be a non-contact camp. Cost of the camp is $70 and includes a T-shirt. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-666-1093 for any questions and to register.
• Centaurus girls basketball is seeking an assistant coach for the 2017-18 school year. If interested please contact head coach Chris Mischke at: email@example.com.
• Erie High School is in need of a head boys and girls track and field coach and a head girls tennis coach. Contact AD Justin Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Peak to Peak is in need of an assistant high school cross country coach, a high school cheer coach, an assistant high school track coach (throws specialist), a middle school boys soccer coach and a middle school track coach. Interested persons should email email@example.com or call 303-453-4794 for further information.
• Frederick High School is searching for a varsity girl's basketball assistant coach and 'C' team coach. Interested persons should contact Brett Andersen via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The 2017 Warrior Youth Football Camp will be held at Centaurus High School, July 24-26 from 10 a.m. til noon. Ages 7-14. This is a non-padded camp offering an opportunity for all athetes regardless of size or ability level to participate in three days of fun football. For more information contact Bob Carskie at 720-561-7565 or visit chswarriorfootball.com.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.