• Erie High School is in need of a head boys and girls track and field coach and a head girls tennis coach. Contact AD Justin Carpenter at email@example.com for more information.
• The Longmont High boys basketball program will host a boys and girls basketball camp June 19-23. The camp is led by head coach Jeff Kloster, staff, and Longmont High players. The camp will have two sessions and will be held at LifeBridge Christian Church. First session is 8-10 a.m. for incoming 3rd-6th graders. The second session is 10:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. for incoming 7th-9th graders. This camp will stress the proper fundamentals and shooting along with numerous contests. Cost of this camp is $75. More info: contact coach Kloster 303-827-4014 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Broomfield High girls basketball program will host a pair of camps during the month of June. The first camp is June 12-16 from 9-11 a.m. and costs $55, including a T-shirt. Teaching progression takes into account age and skill difference. Contact head coach Derek Seifried at www.eaglesgirlsbasketball.com for more info.
The second camp is June 19-20 and is conducted by NOCO Basketball Skills coach Todd Matkin. Girls 3-6th grade go from 9-11 a.m.; 7-12th graders go from noon-2 p.m. Cost is $95 and includes two days of camp, basketball and prizes. Sign up at www.assistbasketballcamps.com.
• The Longmont High volleyball and girls basketball programs will be holding a fundraiser golf tournament on Friday, July 14th starting at 8 a.m. at Twin Peaks golf course. The tournament will include 18 holes of golf with cart and a bucket of balls. A raffle will also coincide with lunch at the Outback Steak House immediately following the tournament. To register for the tournament e-mail Barb Kusbel at email@example.com. Put together a foursome or register as a single. For more information about the event call Holli Stetson at 720-352-3813 or Mike Knaus at 303-725-5509.
• Peak to Peak is in need of an assistant high school cross country coach, a high school cheer coach, an assistant high school track coach (throws specialist), a middle school boys soccer coach and a middle school track coach. Interested persons should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-453-4794 for further information.
• The Centaurus Lady Warriors Basketball team will host a middle school (grades 4-8) Youth Girls Basketball Camp on July 10-13 at Angevine Middle School from 4-6 p.m. The cost is $40 per camper and includes a T-shirt. Payments can be made through Centaurus High School RevTrack. Contact David James at email@example.com for more information.
• Frederick High School is searching for a varsity girl's basketball assistant coach and 'C' team coach. Interested persons should contact Brett Andersen via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The 2017 Warrior Youth Football Camp will be held at Centaurus High School, July 24-26 from 10 a.m. til noon. Ages 7-14. This is a non-padded camp offering an opportunity for all athetes regardless of size or ability level to participate in three days of fun football. For more information contact Bob Carskie at 720-561-7565 or visit http://www.chswarriorfootball.com.
• Silver Creek will host a volleyball camp for grades 5-8th June 19-22 from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Varsity coach Tatum McKenzie along with staff and players will run the camp and cost is $70 and includes a T-shirt. Contact email@example.com or call 720-666-1093.
• Silver Creek baseball coaches and players will host a three day camp for 6-13 year old June 19-21 from 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. at the SCHS baseball fields. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-666-1093.
• Centaurus boys basketball will hold a series of camps this summer: June 12-15, skills came, grades 3rd-5th, 8-11 a.m., grades 6th-8th, 12-3 p.m.; July 17-19, advanced offensive skills camp, grades 5th-8th, 8-11 a.m. All Camps will be held at Angevine Middle School. Go to warriorhoops.us for information and to register.
• Niwot volleyball coach Daisha Agho and Cougars players are conducting a volleyball camp for 5th-8th graders June 12-15. The time is 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m. in the NHS large gym and the cost is $60. Contact email@example.com or call 720-666-1093
• Holy Family boys basketball will host a youth basketball camp for grades 6-9 on June 12-15 at a cost of $175 per camper. Registration is open at https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=2008bb. Contact coach Pete Villecco at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-335-5638 for more information.
• Flatirons Volleyball Club is hiring coaches for the 2018 season. Email Susan at email@example.com for more information.
Submit items to be included in the message board at firstname.lastname@example.org. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.