• Skyline will host a boys and girls basketball camp June 5-9 led by coach Tyler Cerveny. The camp will teach fundamentals, hold contests, play games and have fun. Third-5th grade goes 8-11 a.m.; 6th-8th is from 1-4 p.m. Cost is $60. Contact email@example.com or call 720-666-1093 for more information.
• Holy Family boys basketball will host a pair of youth basketball camps in the month of June. The camp for grades 3-5 will be June 5-7 and cost $75 per athlete; grades 6-9 is scheduled for June 12-15 at a cost of $175 per camper. Registration is open at https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=2008bb. Contact coach Pete Villecco at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-335-5638 for more information.
• Boulder native Jason Burianek, the head coach at NAIA Missouri Baptist University in St. Louis who played receiver for two seasons at Colorado, is actively seeking recruits from his home state. Interested football players entering grades 9 through 12 next fall are invited to Missouri Baptist's recruiting camp on May 20. Registration is available at abcsportscamps.com/mbufootball with a May 5 deadline. For questions or further information contact assistant coach Elbert Kern at email@example.com.
• Longmont High football coach Doug Johnson, staff, and varsity players will be conducting a youth football camp June 6-9. This is a non-contact camp for incoming 3-7th graders geared to having fun while emphasizing sportsmanship and the fundamentals of the game. Cost is $40 per camper. Scholarships are available. Cost includes a T-shirt and team video. Contact Coach Johnson at 720-448-2628 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The 4th Annual BVSD May Madness Basktbal Tournament will be held June 2-4 at Boulder High School. May Madness is organized by the athletic trainers in BVSD to raise money for BVSD athletes who can't afford health care. It is a highly competitive 5 on 5 tourney open to anyone 18 years and older. Cost is $400/team. To sponsor this event, to register a team or for more information visit www.bvsdmaymadness.com.
• The Boulder High boys basketball program will host a summer skills camp from June 5-8. The camp is open to students entering grades 2-8 and will take place at Boulder High School from 8-11 am. All registration will take place through the Boulder High School website http://bit.ly/2o7jcwC and then by clicking on the Boys Basketball link. Info: Jack Clarke at email@example.com
• Registration is now open for the 2017 Fairview Knights Fundamentals basketball camp for boys and girls fourth grade and up June 5-8 at FHS. The camp will feature two different sessions per day, one for 4th-8th graders and another for 9th-12th graders. Registration prior to May 13 is $60 and will jump to $75 after May 13. Contact Rod Beauchamp for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Peak to Peak High School is searching for a high school cheer coach, a middle school track coach and a middle school boys soccer coach. Interested persons should submit an application through the Peak to Peak website at peaktopeak.org. Info: Peter Chandler, AD at 303-453-4794.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.