• Peak to Peak High School is searching for an assistant cross country coach for the fall. Interested persons should submit an application through the Peak to Peak website at peaktopeak.org. Info: Peter Chandler, AD at 303-453-4794.
• Niwot Youth Sports will host a free softball camp for kids ages 6-12 on April 12 at the Monarch softball complex from 5:15-7:45 p.m. The camp will be led by several local high school coaches including Silver Creek, Niwot, Longmont, Mead, Erie and Legacy. Rainey Gaffin, a Legacy alum and former All American player at the University of Tennessee, will also be on hand. For more info, email Niwot Youth Sports at email@example.com.
• Silver Creek is seeking a head coach for the varsity girls basketball program. Interested parties can contact athletic director Marty Tonjes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-494-3722.
• The Boulder Collegians baseball club are looking for host families for the upcoming 2017 season. Collegian Players will need housing from Memorial Day through July 17th. Interested parties should contact GM Matthew Jensen at 303-819-6494 or email at email@example.com.
• Dawson School is seeking applicants for the following coaching positions: head varsity girls' basketball, assistant girls basketball, head JV boys' soccer, assistant girls' volleyball. Applicants should email cover letter and resume to the athletic director Mike Jacobsma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Erie is seeking a head wrestling coach for the 2017-18 school year. Contact athletic director Justin Carpenter at email@example.com.
• Niwot volleyball has an opening for a head varsity coach. Contact athletic director Chase McBride at 303-652-2550.
• Lyons High School is seeking a head softball coach, an assistant softball coach and two assistant football coaches. Contact athletic director Jason Maguire at 303-823-6631.
• Erie High School is looking for a head varsity boys soccer coach and head varsity volleyball coach for the upcoming seasons. Interested applicants can apply at http://bit.ly/2fWDKEE or by contacting athletic director Justin Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.