• Niwot will host a cheer camp for grades K-8 on Jan. 21 from 8 a.m. to noon at the high school. Cost is $65 and includes a snack and T-shirt. Contact Sue Prahl @ 720-666-1093 or email email@example.com to register.
• Erie is looking for assistant track and field coaches with experience in long/triple jump, high jump, and hurdle events for the upcoming season. Contact head coach Cody Martus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Niwot football has an opening for a head varsity coach. Contact athletic director Chase McBride at 303-652-2550.
• Lyons High School is seeking a head softball coach, an assistant softball coach and two assistant football coaches. Contact athletic director Jason Maguire at 303-823-6631.
• Erie High School is looking for a head varsity boys soccer coach and head varsity volleyball coach for the upcoming seasons. Interested applicants can apply at http://bit.ly/2fWDKEE or by contacting athletic director Justin Carpenter at email@example.com.
• Boulder High School is looking for baseball coaches for the upcoming spring season. All levels. Contact varsity head coach Carmen Rivas at 303-204-2698.
• Mead High School is looking for assistant baseball coaches for the upcoming season. All interested applicants please contact athletic director Chad Eisentrager and apply on-line at svvsd.org. Questions: email or call firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-494-3940.
• Peak to Peak High School and Middle School are seeking the following coaches: MS girls soccer and MS boyssoccer for next fall. Also seeking referees to officiate MS girls soccer games starting in March. $50 stipend per game (solo). Contact Peter Chandler at email@example.com or call 303-453-4974.
Submit items to be included in the message board at firstname.lastname@example.org. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.