• Dawson School is seeking the following coaches: middle school boys basketball, JV lacrosse, middle school girls soccer, middle school baseball and canoe/kayak. All interested applicants should email their resume to Mike Jacobsma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Gold Wings Club (Skyline) basketball team will hold tryouts for 7-8th grade boys Saturday, Oct. 22 from 8-10 a.m. at Skyline High School. More info: email Tyler Cerveny at email@example.com.
• Lyons boys basketball is looking for an assistant coach for the upcoming season. Contact Brian Barringer at 303-823-6631.
• Frederick boys basketball will hold tryouts for its feeder program for players in the 3rd-8th grade that live in the Frederick/Firestone/Dacono area on Oct. 24-25 at the high school. Tryouts for 3rd-5th grade are at 6-7 p.m.; 6th-8th grade at 7-8 p.m. More info: Jeff Conway, 303-598-1178, or Bobby Zimmerman, 303-507-5419.
• Flatirons Volleyball Club is looking for head and assistant coaches for the upcoming 2017 season. Contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fairview is seeking a head boys swim coach and a girls diving coach. Contact athletic director Terrin Kelly at 720-561-3100 or email email@example.com.
• Mead High School is looking for assistant baseball coaches for the upcoming season. All interested applicants please contact athletic director Chad Eisentrager and apply on-line at svvsd.org. Questions: email or call firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-494-3940.
• Peak to Peak High School and Middle School are seeking the following coaches: HS assistant track (sprints, hurdles coach); MS girls basketball; MS baseball; MS girls' soccer. Also seeking referees to officiate MS volleyball games, MS soccer games. $50 stipend per game (solo). And a track meet starter, $75 stipend. Contact athletic director Peter Chandler at peter.chandler @bvsd.org or call 303-453-4794.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.