• Boulder High School is looking for baseball coaches for the upcoming spring season. All levels. Contact varsity head coach Carmen Rivas at 303-204-2698.
• The Longmont Junior Trojans basketball club will be holding their winter tryouts on Oct. 2nd and Oct. 4th from 7:30-9 p.m. at Longmont High School. The tryouts will occur in the large and small gyms. More info: coach Kloster or coach Dill by email or contact coach Kloster at 303-827-4014.
• Flatirons Volleyball Club is looking for head and assistant coaches for the upcoming 2017 season. Contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fairview is seeking a head boys swim coach and a girls diving coach. Contact athletic director Terrin Kelly at 720-561-3100 or email email@example.com.
• Mead High School is looking for assistant baseball coaches for the upcoming season. All interested applicants please contact athletic director Chad Eisentrager and apply on-line at www.svvsd.org. Questions: email or call firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-494-3940.
• Peak to Peak High School and Middle School are seeking the following coaches: HS assistant track (sprints, hurdles coach); MS girls basketball; MS baseball; MS girls' soccer. Also seeking referees to officiate MS volleyball games, MS soccer games. $50 stipend per game (solo). And a track meet starter, $75 stipend. Contact athletic director Peter Chandler at email@example.com or call 303-453-4794.
• The Monarch HS Girls Basketball Skill Sessions fundraiser is run on Sundays through Oct. 30 (8 sessions). Sessions are for girls from 5th-HS (5-6th from 9-10 a.m.; 7-8th from 10-11 a.m., HS 11-12 noon). Info: Chris Reading at firstname.lastname@example.org. All sessions will be held at Monarch HS.
• High school basketball officials are needed for the upcoming season. Training classes start soon. Contact Scott Parsons at 970-690-3263 or Parsons_s@comcast.net for info.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.