• Mead High School is looking for a varsity head girls basketball coach for the upcoming season. All interested applicants please contact athletic director Chad Eisentrager and apply on-line at www.svvsd.org. Questions: email or call firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-494-3940.
• Peak to Peak High School and Middle School are seeking the following coaches: HS assistant track (sprints, hurdles coach); MS girls basketball; MS baseball; MS girls' soccer. Also seeking referees to officiate MS volleyball games, MS soccer games. $50 stipend per game (solo). And a track meet starter, $75 stipend. Contact athletic director Peter Chandler at email@example.com or call 303-453-4794.
• The Monarch HS Girls Basketball Skill Sessions fundraiser is run on Sundays starting Sept. 11 -Oct. 30 (8 sessions). Sessions are for girls from 5th-HS (5-6th from 9-10 a.m.; 7-8th from 10-11 a.m., HS 11-12 noon). Info: Chris Reading at firstname.lastname@example.org. All sessions will be held at Monarch HS.
• Silver Creek baseball will hold feeder team tryouts Sept. 10 from 4-6 p.m. at the high school for 8th graders who plan to play baseball at Silver Creek High School. Call 303-589-6571 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
• Flatirons Volleyball Club is looking for volleyball coaches for the upcoming 2017 club volleyball season. Club and/or college playing experience is required. Contact Susan at email@example.com.
• The Fairview and Boulder Gold Crown Volleyball program is seeking volunteer coaches and assistant coaches for middle school girls' volleyball teams for the fall season. Contact Woody Roberts at W.Roberts@comcast.net for information.
• Diamond Baseball of Boulder will be holding tryouts for 2017 youth tournament teams on Sept. 10-12 for players ages 8-14. Visit diamondbaseball.org for details.
• Diamond Baseball of Boulder is looking for coaches for 2017 youth tournament teams. College or professional baseball experience preferred. Visit diamondbaseball.org for details.
• High school basketball officials are needed for the upcoming season. Training classes start soon. Contact Scott Parsons at 970-690-3263 or Parsons_s@comcast.net for info.
Submit items to be included in the message board at firstname.lastname@example.org. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.