• The Mead volleyball program will host its summer camp July 11-13 at Mead High School. The camp is for 3rd-8th graders and will run from 9-11 a.m. all three days. For registration and other information please email coach Michael Dumler at email@example.com. Cost of the camp is $50 and includes a T-shirt.
• Monarch head football coach Phil Bravo will be hosting the 20th annual East County Football Camp June 9-11 at Monarch High School. The camp is open to grades 3-7 and costs $125. Denver Broncos quarterback Mark Sanchez and CU receiver Jay MacIntyre, along with other local coaches and players, are scheduled to be among the instructors. Go to www.bravosclipboard.com for more information and to register.
• Fairview High is hosting a youth summer football camp that will run every Tuesday and Thursday June 7-July 14th from 6-8:30 p.m. at the high school. The camp is open to players 12-14 entering 7th or 8th grade and costs $75 for all six weeks. It is a fast paced, non-contact skills development camp for QBs, WRs, DBs and RBs. Coaches will instruct on the fundamentals of how to run and how to defend the spread offense, along with defensive coverage, the R4 system and more. Contact coach Tom McCartney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-561-5326 or Mark Murphy at email@example.com with questions. Register at https://www.fairviewhs.
• Longmont head football doach Doug Johnson and Trojans varsity football players will be hosting a youth camp for incoming second through sixth graders June 7-10 from 1-3 p.m.. This is a fun, fast-paced, non-contact camp for boys and girls focusing on fundamental aspects of the game. Each camper receives a T-shirt and highlight video. Scholarships are available, cost is $40. Contact coach J at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call at 720-448-2628 to register your camper.
• Skyline High will host a basketball camp for boys and girls grades 3-8 June 6-10 at the high school. Cost is $60 per campers ($40 for each additional sibling) and will run from 8 a.m.-noon for 3-6th grade, 1-5p.m. for 6-8th grades. The camp will be coached by Skyline boys and girls coaching staff and players. Each camper receives a T-shirt and, if they register by May 27, a basketball. Send payments, made out to Skyline High School, to 600 E. Mtn. View Ave., Longmont, CO 80504, ATTN: Tyler Cervany. For more info email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Boulder girls basketball program will host a middle school camp for all incoming 6-8th grade girls June 21-23 from 8:30-10:30 a.m. at the Boulder High School main gym. The camp focuses on fundamentals, team environments and friendly competition. Varsity players will provide hands-on training in shooting, passing, ball-handling and defense. Cost is $50. To register/pay, go to schools.bvsd.org/boulderhigh, click "pay fees here" in bottom right corner, select "sports camp registration and fee payment" and then find the appropriate clinic. More info: email coach Klippert at email@example.com.
• The Fairview boys basketball program will host a pair of camps at the high school this summer for boys and girls in grades 3-12. The first is an individual camp from June 13-16, and the second is a team concepts camp from June 20-23. Campers entering 3rd-5th grade will go from 8-9:45 a.m., 6th-8th grade from 10-11:45 a.m. and campers entering 9th-12th from noon-2 p.m. Cost is $90 per camper. Registration can be found on the Fairview boy's basketball website and walkup registrations will be accepted. For more info, contact coach Patrick Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Holy Family boys basketball program will host a pair of Tiger Youth boys basketball camps at the high school this summer. The first camp is for grades 3-5 and runs June 6-8 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and costs $75 per camper. The second camp is for grades 6-9 and runs June 13-16 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and costs $175 per camper. Cost for both camps include a Holly Family basketball camp T-shirt.
You can register at www.holyfamilyhs.com then follow the links to athletics, youth summer sports camps. For more information, contact coach Pete Villecco at email@example.com or call 303-335-5638.
• Boulder football will be hosting a pair of summer camps for players in grades 2-8. The first is a speed, strength and conditioning training camp that runs through June 6-23 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-11:30 a.m. at Recht Field. Cost is $125. The second is a youth contact camp July 18-20 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Recht Field.
The camps will be run by the coaching staff at Boulder and will give campers an opportunity to train with the Boulder High staff and football players. Register at the Boulder High website, click on line payments fees and sign up under Sports Camps Registration & Fee Payments. Contact Camp grades 2nd through 8th. For questions or more information, contact coach Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 720-561-2325.
• The Boulder high boys basketball program will be hosting a summer skills camp from June 6-9. The camp will focus on individual skills including proper shooting form, perimeter/post moves, one-on-one defensive techniques, defensive positioning, rebounding, passing, ball handling, and footwork, in addition to daily scrimmages. The camp is open to students entering grades 2-8 and will take place at Boulder High School from 8-11 am. All registration will take place through the Boulder High School website and is accessible at boulderhighschool.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=rw_SportsCamps and then by clicking on the Boys Basketball link. For additional information please contact head coach Jack Clarke at email@example.com.
• Fairview will host a summer swim camp from May 31 through July 14 at the South Boulder Recreation Center. The camp is open to everyone entering 6th-12th grade and will focus on technique (all four strokes, starts, turns and breakouts), strength and speed. Participants must be able to swim at least 12 consecutive lengths of the pool (25 yards by 12 lengths) and legally swim at least three of the four strokes — freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and/or butterfly.
The camp runs Monday through Thursday from 3:45-5:30 p.m. Cost is $400 for full camp; $200 for half camp. For more information or questions, contact coach Franny Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fairviewhs.org/site https://www.fairviewhs.org/sites/girls-swim-dives/girls-swim-dive.
• Fairview will host a basketball skill development camp for boys and girls from June 6-9 at the Fairview High School gym. Session 1 will be held from 8-10 a.m. and is for grades 9-12. Session 2 is from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and is for grades 4-8. The camp will feature ball handling skills, shooting instruction, footwork, principles, position work and daily competition. Cost is $60 before May 13, $75 after and includes a T-shirt.
Make checks payable to: Fairview High School Girl's Basketball. You can mail registration and payment to: Fairview H.S., Attention Coach Beauchamp, 1515 Grennbriar Blvd., Boulder, CO 80305.
For more information or questions, contact coach Beauchamp at email@example.com or 720-561-3381.