• Fairview High School is seeking two assistant coaches for girls swimming. Contact Bob Smartt at email@example.com or 303-448-0516
• Peak to Peak Charter School is seeking an assistant coach for girls volleyball. Contact Peter Chandler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-453-4794 for more information.
• Holy Family High School is accepting applications for the following coaching positions: Head boys lacrosse and head girls lacrosse. Contact AD Ben Peterson at email@example.com or 303-410-1411.
• The Fairview boys basketball program will host a pair of camps at the high school this summer for boys and girls in grades 3-12. The first is an individual camp from June 13-16, and the second is a team concepts camp from June 20-23. Campers entering 3rd-5th grade will go from 8-9:45 a.m., 6th-8th grade from 10-11:45 a.m. and campers entering 9th-12th from noon-2 p.m. Cost is $90 per camper. Registration can be found on the Fairview boy's basketball website and walkup registrations will be accepted. For more info, contact coach Patrick Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Holy Family boys basketball program will host a pair of Tiger Youth boys basketball camps at the high school this summer. The first camp is for grades 3-5 and runs June 6-8 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and costs $75 per camper. The second camp is for grades 6-9 and runs June 13-16 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and costs $175 per camper. Cost for both camps include a Holly Family basketball camp T-shirt.
You can register at www.holyfamilyhs.com then follow the links to athletics, youth summer sports camps. For more information, contact coach Pete Villecco at email@example.com or call 303-335-5638.
• Boulder football will be hosting a pair of summer camps for players in grades 2-8. The first is a speed, strength and conditioning training camp that runs through June 6-23 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-11:30 a.m. at Recht Field. Cost is $125. The second is a youth contact camp July 18-20 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Recht Field.
The camps will be run by the coaching staff at Boulder and will give campers an opportunity to train with the Boulder High staff and football players. Register at the Boulder High website, click on line payments fees and sign up under Sports Camps Registration & Fee Payments. Contact Camp grades 2nd through 8th. For questions or more information, contact coach Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 720-561-2325.
• The Boulder high boys basketball program will be hosting a summer skills camp from June 6-9. The camp will focus on individual skills including proper shooting form, perimeter/post moves, one-on-one defensive techniques, defensive positioning, rebounding, passing, ball handling, and footwork, in addition to daily scrimmages. The camp is open to students entering grades 2-8 and will take place at Boulder High School from 8-11 am. All registration will take place through the Boulder High School website and is accessible at boulderhighschool.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=rw_SportsCamps and then by clicking on the Boys Basketball link. For additional information please contact head coach Jack Clarke at email@example.com.
• Fairview will host a summer swim camp from May 31 through July 14 at the South Boulder Recreation Center. The camp is open to everyone entering 6th-12th grade and will focus on technique (all four strokes, starts, turns and breakouts), strength and speed. Participants must be able to swim at least 12 consecutive lengths of the pool (25 yards X 12 lengths) and legally swim at least three of the four strokes — freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and/or butterfly.
The camp runs Monday through Thursday from 3:45-5:30 p.m. Cost is $400 for full camp; $200 for half camp. For more information or questions, contact coach Franny Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fairviewhs.org/site https://www.fairviewhs.org/sites/girls-swim-dives/girls-swim-dive.
• Fairview will host a basketball skill development camp for boys and girls from June 6-9 at the Fairview High School gym. Session 1 will be held from 8-10 a.m. and is for grades 9-12. Session 2 is from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and is for grades 4-8. The camp will feature ball handling skills, shooting instruction, footwork, principles, position work and daily competition. Cost is $60 before May 13, $75 after and includes a T-shirt.
Make checks payable to: Fairview High School Girl's Basketball. You can mail registration and payment to: Fairview H.S., Attention Coach Beauchamp, 1515 Grennbriar Blvd., Boulder, CO 80305.
For more information or questions, contact coach Beauchamp at email@example.com or 720-561-3381.
• The Boulder Valley Lacrosse Association (BVL)has announced the formation of The Boulder Valley Lacrosse Scholarship in memory of former Boulder resident and lifelong lacrosse player and ambassador, Stephen C. Muir.
BVL will award $2,000 in scholarships that may be used at any accredited institution of learning, including schools with 4-year, 2-year, trade or vocational degree programs. The scholarships are available to all currently enrolled high school seniors, male or female, who have "given back" to the game of lacrosse in ways that have helped grow the sport or that have enhanced the playing experience for others. Applicants' contributions to the lacrosse community could be as players, coaches, referees, or through a demonstrated ability to simply bring people together for the love of the sport.
Applications must be submitted no later than May 18. Scholarship winners will be notified no later than May 30. Eligible candidates must complete the online application form here: BVL Scholarship In Memory Of Stephen Muir
A letter of recommendation from a coach, a player, or other lacrosse community member is also required. Letters should be emailed to BVL executive director Andrew Davies, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.