• The Holy Family boys basketball program will host a pair of Tiger Youth boys basketball camps at the high school this summer. The first camp is for grades 3-5 and runs June 6-8 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and costs $75 per camper. The second camp is for grades 6-9 and runs June 13-16 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and costs $175 per camper. Cost for both camps include a Holly Family basketball camp T-shirt.You can register at www.holyfamilyhs.com then follow the links to athletics, youth summer sports camps. For more information, contact coach Pete Villecco at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-335-5638.
• Peak to Peak Charter School is seeking an assistant coach for girls volleyball. Contact Peter Chandler at email@example.com or call 303-453-4794 for more information.
• Holy Family High School is accepting applications for the following coaching positions: Head boys lacrosse and head girls lacrosse. Contact AD Ben Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-410-1411.
• Boulder football will be hosting a pair of summer camps for players in grades 2-8. The first is a speed, strength and conditioning training camp that runs through June 6-23 on Mondays,Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-11:30 a.m. at Recht Field. Cost is $125. The second is a youth contact camp July 18-20 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Recht Field.
The camps will be run by the coaching staff at Boulder and will give campers an opportunity to train with the Boulder High staff and football players. Register at the Boulder High website, click on line payments fees and sign up under Sports Camps Registration & Fee Payments. Contact Camp grades 2nd through 8th. For questions or more information, contact coach Simmons at email@example.com or by calling 720-561-2325.
• The Boulder high boys basketball program will be hosting a summer skills camp from June 6-9. The camp will focus on individual skills including proper shooting form, perimeter/post moves, one-on-one defensive techniques, defensive positioning, rebounding, passing, ball handling, and footwork, in addition to daily scrimmages. The camp is open to students entering grades 2-8 and will take place at Boulder High School from 8-11 am. All registration will take place through the Boulder High School website and is accessible at boulderhighschool.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?pg=rw_SportsCamps and then by clicking on the Boys Basketball link. For additional information please contact head coach Jack Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fairview will host a summer swim camp from May 31 through July 14 at the South Boulder Recreation Center. The camp is open to everyone entering 6th-12th grade and will focus on technique (all four strokes, starts, turns and breakouts), strength and speed. Participants must be able to swim at least 12 consecutive lengths of the pool (25 yards X 12 lengths) and legally swim at least three of the four strokes — freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and/or butterfly.
The camp runs Monday through Thursday from 3:45-5:30 p.m. Cost is $400 for full camp; $200 for half camp. For more information or questions, contact coach Franny Bentley at email@example.com or visit www.fairviewhs.org/site https://www.fairviewhs.org/sites/girls-swim-dives/girls-swim-dive.
• Fairview will host a basketball skill development camp for boys and girls from June 6-9 at the Fairview High School gym. Session 1 will be held from 8-10 a.m. and is for grades 9-12. Session 2 is from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and is for grades 4-8. The camp will feature ball handling skills, shooting instruction, footwork, principles, position work and daily competition. Cost is $60 before May 13, $75 after and includes a T-shirt.
Make checks payable to: Fairview High School Girl's Basketball. You can mail registration and payment to: Fairview H.S., Attention Coach Beauchamp, 1515 Grennbriar Blvd., Boulder, CO 80305.
For more information or questions, contact coach Beauchamp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-561-3381.
Submit items to be included in the message board at email@example.com. The message board runs news on anything high school sports related, including coaching vacancies, sports camps, fundraisers, alumni updates, etc.